St Columbas

The Saint Columba’s Heritage Centre is located in the restored listed school building in the grounds of the Long Tower Church. The Saint Columba’s National School, known affectionately locally as the “Wee Nuns’ School”, dates from 1813 and after major restoration was carried out, it opened for visitors on June 9th 2014. It provides the city with a centre to promote the shared history and heritage of St. Columba, the city’s founding father.

It is just a ten minute walk from Chamberlain House